Marketing your property ‘For Rent’
- We will market your property on www.realestate.com.au, www.rentfind.com.au & www.allhomes.com.au which will include photographs and a description
- We will conduct the necessary number of private viewings of your property until it is rented
- We will update you on the status of your property on a regular basis
Leasing your property
- All information and references provided by tenancy applicants will be verified by us
- Unless you instruct otherwise, all potentially suitable tenancy applications will be referred to you for a decision
- We monitor arrears on a daily basis & adhere to our Zero Tolerance Rent Arrears Policy
- Should termination of the tenancy be necessary, we will keep you informed throughout the legal process.
- All monies held in our Trust Account will be deposited into your nominated bank account on the last day of each month (unless it falls on a weekend or public holiday)
- We can deposit monies held in our Trust Account into your nominated bank account on the 15th day of each month (unless it falls on a weekend or public holiday) if requested
- We can provide you with one off rental payments if you require funds before end of the month processing
Repairs and maintenance
- We will attend to any “urgent” repair requests as per the Residential Tenancy Act
- We will contact you prior to organising any “non urgent” repairs requests from the tenant
- All reasonable steps will be taken to obtain the best pricing for your repairs and maintenance
- We will attend to payment of all tax invoices received for repairs & maintenance unless directed otherwise by you
- We will conduct an initial inspection following the commencement of a new tenancy at approximately 6 – 8 weeks after the commencement of the new Tenancy Agreement and provide you with a written report
- We will conduct routine inspections every 6 months and provide you with a written report
- On receipt of a tenant vacating notice we will:
- Advise you by phone, letter or email
- Confirm the details in writing to both you and the tenant
- List the property on our website & put the agreed advertising plan into effect within 1 working day of instruction
- Prepare all necessary vacating documentation
- Arrange access for viewings by prospective tenants.
- After the tenant vacates the property:
- Process the tenant’s bond refund as soon as possible
- If deductions from the rental bond are considered necessary, full details will be provided to both you and the tenant.
Property disbursements and end of month statements
- All agreed property disbursements will be paid on your behalf prior to the due date (subject to the availability of funds).
- We will provide you with an accurate annual income and expenditure Statement within thirty (30) days of the end of the financial year, if you have elected this option.
Documentation and correspondence
- We will provide all documentation in clear and concise English.
- We will ensure that all documentation is accurate and complete.
Our Guarantee to You
If we do not meet any of these standards, and we are notified in writing and we do not rectify the matter within two business days, we will provide you with 1 month free management fee*
This Guarantee does not apply when:
- We are requested to carry out non-standard duties.
- Matters are outside our control. For example, a natural disaster or accident.
*This refers to the management fee charged on the rent only, all other fees and charges are to remain as per the management agency agreement.